This project consists of the issuance of a Timberland Conversion Permit exempting the project area from Forest Practice tree stocking requirements on 17.14 acres of timberland. The area is currently zoned Agriculture Watershed District. Following the removal of forest vegetation and establishment of the vineyard, the zoning will remain the same. The conversion area is site III and IV timberland.
California Department of Forestry & Fire Protection
P.O. Box 944246
Sacramento, CA 94244-2460
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.