Lopez Recreation Area Water Well Project; ED00-473 (C000035E/P240939)
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
The County of San Luis Obispo is proposing to construct a new water well to replace the existing wells serving the Lopez Lake Recreation Area. The project will include the installation of approximately 1,000 feet of new water main to connect the new well to the water distribution system.
Department of Planning and Building
County of San Luis Obispo
County Government Center, Rm 310
San Luis Obispo, CA 93408-2040
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.