E.A. No. C-01-130 Conditional Use Permit Application, Revisions to City of Fresno, Surface Water Treatment Plant
NOD - Notice of Determination
Minor revisions to the site plan and operational statement of a previously-approved 20 million gallon per day surface water treatment plant with related infrastructure (approval of surface water treatment plant was done through City of Fresno CUP No. C-98-121).
City of Fresno Planning
& Development Department
2600 Fresno Street, Room 3043
Fresno, California 93721-3604
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.