Pleasant Hills Ranch Estates Water Treatment Plant
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Public Use (Fire Station)
The residents in the Pleasant Hills Ranch Estates area are provided with raw surface water, which is not fit for human consumption, originating from Lake Berryessa and transported via the Putah South Canal to the Solano Irrigation District's distribution system. Each homeowner then treats the raw surface water with a private point-of-entry water treatment plant.
Solano Irrigation District
508 Elmira Road
Vacaville, CA 95687
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.