The California Department of Fish and Game is executing Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement Number R2-2002-03 pursuant to Section 1601 of the Fish and Game Code to the project applicant, El Dorado Irrigation District. Project will install two 24" water lines through two ephemeral drainages.
Bass Lake, Carson Creek, Marbel Creek, Spring Creek, Deer Creek
Other Location Info
Also section 32
Notice of Determination
California Department of Fish and Game
Approving Agency Role
Final Environmental Document Available at
2890 Mosquito Road
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.