The project involves construction of a new 4,452 square foot, three-story residence including an attached, two-car garage on a vacant 1.58-acre lot. A total of 1,407 cubic yards of grading outside the building footprint and 936 cubic yards of cut under the building footprint. The lot has an average slope of 49 percent and is located within the Hillside Design District. Five coast live oak trees (Quercus argrifolia) would be removed and an additional four will have potential substantial damage resulting from construction. Ten oak trees would be protected and preserved onsite. The proposed landscaped plan includes 45 replacement oak trees.
City of Santa Barbara, 630 Garden Street, Santa Barbara, CA
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.