A nominal 530 megawatt combined cycle power generation project with two natural gas-fired combustion turbine generators, and one steam turbine generator. Additional project facilities include two 195-foot tall exhaust stacks, a 10-cell cooling tower, storage tanks, a control buidling, and electrical power transformers and transmission facilties to interconnect with the existing PG&E switchyard onsite.
California Energy Commission, 1516 9th Street, Sacramento, CA 95814
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.