Emergency Radio (AM) Relay (00/01-A-42)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Emergency Radio (AM) Relay (00/01-A-42)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of installing a radio relay facility on a 5-foot by 7-foot concrete pad in a disturbed area adjacent to an existing road.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 220-5324
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 3, Section 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. Consists of construction of limited numbers of nw, small facilities (Class 3).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.