Plant Transformation Facility (UCR Project #958900-1)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- University of California, Riverside
- Document Title
- Plant Transformation Facility (UCR Project #958900-1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project consists of construction of a new laboratory/headhouse of approximately 2,438 square feet, including site work and extension of utilities. The project will also include construction of a new approximately 1,296 square foot greenhouse and renovation of an approximately 2,128 square foot existing greenhouse.
- Contact Information
Tricia D. Thrasher
University of California, Riverside
Design and Construction 3615a Canyon Crest Drive
Riverside, CA 92507
Phone : 909 787-4201 ext 1484
- Other Location Info
- Location: University of California, Riverside.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Title 14, Section 15301(b)(3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- There is no possibility that the project will have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.