Mount Diablo State Park - Save Mount Diablo
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Mount Diablo State Park - Save Mount Diablo
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This donation of a 110 acre Conservation Easement is on noncontiguous land that is part of a larger parcel owned by the same owner that is adjacent to Mount Diablo State park which is anticipated to be acquired by the Department of Parks and Recreation (DPR) at a later date. The easement allows access to over the larger parcel to the easement area and there is an endowment for DPR to maintain and monitor a 10-year plan to protect the red-legged frog habitat.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 653-6725
- Contra Costa
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is exempt under Section 15313, Article 19, Chapter 3, if Title 14 of the California Code of Regulations as an acquistion of lands for fish and wildlife conservation purposes, and specifically for preserving wildlife habitat (i.e., the red-legged frog).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.