Petition to Change Water Right Licenses 4446, 3576, 4464, 4447, 8166, 7830, 10880, 10881, 10882, and 11156
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Petition to Change Water Right Licenses 4446, 3576, 4464, 4447, 8166, 7830, 10880, 10881, 10882, and 11156
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Juliana Vineyards purchased Parcel 43, which is located adjacent to the existing place of use covered under the subject water rights and other rights held by Juliana Vineyards. Petitions for Change were submitted on August 15, 1997 for the ten water right licenses listed above to consolidate the place of use under all of the rights and to correct the description of water storage under License 8166. The water rights associated with these licenses allow diversions from Pope Creek and/or tributaries thereto.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board, Division of Water Rights
901 P Street, 3rd Floor Room 313 A
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 657-1967
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4; Section 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves minor alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation which do not result in significant loss of mature natural vegetation. This project will not cause significant adverse impacts on any sensitive environment and will not result in significant cumulative impacts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.