Issuance of Streambed Alteration to Agreement #01-0204, an Unnamed Tributary to Cape Horn Creek, Siskiyou County
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration to Agreement #01-0204, an Unnamed Tributary to Cape Horn Creek, Siskiyou County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project will install a 36-inch by 24-foot culvert across an unnamed tributary to Cape Horn Creek, Siskiyou County, for access to a home.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Game, Region 1
601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 255-2309
- Other Location Info
- Location: Hornbrook, Siskiyou County. Sections 14 & 22, Township 47 North, Range 6 West.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will have no significant effects on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.