Grounding of Phone Cable/Underground (00/01-1B-34)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Grounding of Phone Cable/Underground (00/01-1B-34)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of excavating two 4'x4' holes to ground the existing underground phone cable that is 20 feet west of the entrance road to Lake Perris SRA.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 220-5324
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 3, Section 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. A resource ecologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to natural resouces. Consists of construction of limited numbers of new, small facilities (Class 3).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.