Concrete Pit Toilet Installation
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CAL FIRE)
- Document Title
- Concrete Pit Toilet Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Five concrete pit toilets will be installed in three campgrounds on the Mountain Home Demonstration State Forest. Four of the toilets will be replacing existing facilities and one will be an addition. The toilets will be American with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliant. The successful bidder will perform the installations. The proposed sites are all in flat terrain and minimal surface disturbance will be required, aside from excavating the holes. The footprint of each structure is about 124 square feet. The areas have been surveyed by an archaeologist and found to be free of cultural sites.
- Contact Information
Jose M. Medina
Department of Forestry And Fire Protection
Mountain Home Demonstration State Forest P.O. Box 517
Springville, CA 93265
Phone : (559) 539-2855
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 3; Section 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of the replacement of four small structures and the construction of one new small structure. This project will not cause any significant impacts to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.