Lease of Department of Toxic Substance Control Warehouse Facility
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Department of Toxic Substances Control
- Document Title
- Lease of Department of Toxic Substance Control Warehouse Facility
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project would lease approximately 10,000 sq. ft. of newly constructed warehouse space for the purpose of equipment, supply and vehicle storage, sample preparation, instrument calibration and shower facilities. This location will not be used to permanently house any of the Department of Toxic Substances Control (DTSC) staff, nor will it serve any clients or customers. Existing parking spaces (10) will be used in front of the building to accommodate DTSC staff using site with the availability of local transit service within approximately one-half mile. An existing secured parking lot at the rear of the building will accommodate loading and unloading of DTSC field vehicles. Only minor alterations to the interior will be made such as interior partitions, plumbing and electrical conveyances, with no additions to existing structures.
- Contact Information
Carol Van Alstine
Department of Toxic Substances Control
1001 I Street, 21st Floor P.O. Box 806
Sacramento, CA 95812-0806
Phone : (916) 322-3823
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the operation and minor interior alterations of this facility and would not result in expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.