Visitor Center Planter Landscaping
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Visitor Center Planter Landscaping
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project will landscape a planter on the north side of the Bidwell Mansion Visitor Center. Planter is not historic, but plantings will be historically appropriate and in line with the Vegetation Management Plan, currently being developed for the Mansion.
- Contact Information
Shaelyn Raab Strattan
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8791
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4, Section 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of minor public alterations in the condition of land and vegetation (landscaping) which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.