ADA Path & Building Access, Picnic Sites, and Parking
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- ADA Path & Building Access, Picnic Sites, and Parking
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Installation of an ADA accessible, hardened footpath around the historic core/structures of Fort Tejon State Historic Park, two ADA picnic sites, stabilized parking area with a dedicated ADA parking space, three benches, replanked bridge, and improved ADA access to the Quartermaster Building and Officer's Quarters. In addition, two portable restrooms will be relocated adjacent the path for improved access and new replacement ADA signage will be installed throughout park. Existing cement walkway will be removed and replaced with a mixture of local soil, decomposed granite, and resin for the appearance of packed earth. Existing parking area will be sealcoated and restriped to include an ADA parking space. All work will occur within general footprint of existing facilities or in adjacent previously disturbed areas. No heavy equipment will be allowed outside footprint of existing walkway/parking area to avoid compaction of root zones of trees. An archeologist will be on-site to monitor any ground-disturbing activities.
- Contact Information
Shaelyn Raab Stratton
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8791
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project consists of the repair and minor alterations of existing public structures, facilities, and topographical features and will result in negligible expansion of use beyond current levels.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.