Re-Pave Headquarters/Exit Road and Ranger Office Parking Lot
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Re-Pave Headquarters/Exit Road and Ranger Office Parking Lot
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Resurface Headquarters/Exit Road and Ranger Office Parking Lot at Millerton Lake State Recreation Area with asphalt concrete. Regrade base material, overlay existing paving, raise valve boxes and manholes to match level of new surface, and restripe. All work will take place within existing footprint.
- Contact Information
Shaelyn Raab Stratton
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8791
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of repair, maintenance, and minor alteration of existing public facilities, involving negligible expansion of use beyond current levels.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.