Jetty Repair/Resurfacing and ADA Upgrade (00/01-26)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Jetty Repair/Resurfacing and ADA Upgrade (00/01-26)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of repairing and resurfacing the jetty, pathways, ramadas, lighting, and ADA picnic and fishing sites. A new concrete sea wall 3 to 5 feet from the upper line of the jetty rocks, a new ADA path, and 3 ADA fishing sites will be constructed. A geotechnical investigation will be conducted.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 220-5324
- Other Location Info
- Location: Salton Sea State Recreation Area
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. There will be negligible or no expansion of existing use (class 1). Consists of construction of limited numbers of new, small facilities (class 3). Project will not result in a serious or major disturbance to an environmental resource (class 6).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.