Great Lakes Chemical Corporation (GLCC) Closure Plan
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Department of Toxic Substances Control
- Document Title
- Great Lakes Chemical Corporation (GLCC) Closure Plan
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves approval of a RCRA Closure Plan for a former hazardous waste container storage area. GLCC obtained interim statue authorization to operate a hazardous waste storage area on March 30, 1981. The storage area was approximately 15 feet by 25 square feet and handled a maximum of 80 drums of 55 gallon capacity of waste bromo methane, dibromo ethane, and propylene bichloride. The storage facility operation ceased in 1983. The drummed waste was shipped off-site.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
Geology and Corrective Action Branch 5796 Corporate Avenue
Cypress, CA 90630
Phone : (714) 484-5419
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15061 (b) (3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- With certainty, no possibility of a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.