Lemke House Preservation/The Church in Fullerton Meeting Hall Addition/Specific Plan - 2 Amendment
EIR - Draft EIR
Present Land Use
Office / Specific Plan 2 / Specific Plan
The project includes preservation of the Lewis Lemke House at 414 North Placentia Avenue in the City of Placentia, constructed in 1928, and development of a 5,811 square foot two-story meeting hall addition and 73 surface parking spaces on 1.2 acres. The meeting hall is a facility for use by the Church of Fullerton, 1330 North Placentia Avenue, Fullerton, California. Peak attendance at the meeting hall will be from 9-1 Sundays for worship services.
The existing Lewis Lemke House, considered eligible for listing in the California Register of Historic Places, and garage have been converted to office use and will remain in office use. The existing barn, which is used for storage, will be demolished or relocated. The project requires amendments to Specific Plan - 2, which will change the permitted land use to allow for the meeting hall. Access to the site is from North Placentia Avenue.
Specific Plan, Site Plan, Specific Plan: Amendment
Aesthetics, Cultural Resources, Land Use/Planning, Noise, Transportation
California Department of Conservation (DOC), California Department of Fish and Wildlife, South Coast Region 5 (CDFW), California Department of Parks and Recreation, California Department of Transportation, District 12 (DOT), California Highway Patrol, California Native American Heritage Commission (NAHC), California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Santa Ana Region 8 (RWQCB), California State Lands Commission (SLC), Office of Historic Preservation, Resources Agency
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.