Roof Restoration and Seismic Upgrade
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Roof Restoration and Seismic Upgrade
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Restore the roof of the historic Social Hall. Remove existing roll roofing. Install cedar shingles to replicate historic appearance. Install seismic upgrades such as roof diaphragm, posts, sleepers, trusses, chimney tie, sheer walls. Structural components will be hidden from view. Restore or replace redwood gutters, down sprouts, flashing, etc.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8789
- Pacific Grove
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 31, Section 15331
- Reasons for Exemption
- Restoration of the historic appearance in accordance with Secretary of Interior Standards for the Treatment of Historic Properties.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.