University Student Union Renovation
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State University, Northridge (CSUN)
- Document Title
- University Student Union Renovation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Renovation of the existing University Student Union. Project involves partial demolition, renovation and new construction, with no net increase in building area.
- Contact Information
California State University, Northridge
18111 Nordhoff Street
Northridge, CA 91330
Phone : (818) 677-2561
- Los Angeles Los Angeles, City of
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is consistent with the Campus Master Plan, infrastructure for the project is already in place the site is less than 5 acres, in size and is surrounded by urban uses. The project creates no noise/air/water impacts, and there is no habitat value on site as it is already developed.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.