New Chlorination System at Scaglione Orchards Water System
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
- Document Title
- New Chlorination System at Scaglione Orchards Water System
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project provides for the installation of a new automatic chlorination system (liquid metering pump) to the existing water system to provide disinfection treatment to the water supply. The chlorination system will be installed in a shed enclosure at the water system's existing well/storage tank site. It will constist of one metering pump, 50-gallon NaOCL solution tank and associated process tubing/lines.
- Contact Information
Dept of Health Services, Division of Drinking Water and Envirome
P. O. Box 942732 MS 92, 601 North 7th Street
Sacramento, CA 94234-7320
Phone : (916) 327-6056
- Santa Clara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of the minor alteration to an existing public water system facility involving no exansions, and construction of a new small structure.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.