Reroute/Upgrade of Group Picnic/Day Use Area Walkways for ADA Access
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Reroute/Upgrade of Group Picnic/Day Use Area Walkways for ADA Access
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Reroute and upgrade pathway to Group Picnic Area, walkway to beach area, and beach overlook at Brannan Island State Recreation Area for ADA accessibility and compliance. Signage will be added advising of plant's protected status and advising visitors to stay on walkways.
- Contact Information
Shaelyn Raab Stratton
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8791
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1 Section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of minor alterations and repair of existing public facilities, with negligible expansion of use beyond current levels.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.