Bourn Clubhouse Roof Replacement
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Bourn Clubhouse Roof Replacement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Reroof Bourn Clubhouse of Empire Mine State Historic Park. Remove existing cedar shingle roofing and replace with new Class A fire retardant cedar shingle system that will provide an identical match to the exposed appearance, but will have high tech ice and water shield membrane, cedar breather, and compressed reinforced gypsum fire barrier beneath.
- Contact Information
Shaelyn Raab Stratton
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8791
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 31 Section 15331
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of repair and reconstruction of an historical resource, in a manner consistent with the Secretary of the Interior's Standards for the Treatment the Treatment of Historic Properties with Guidelines for Preserving, Rehabilitating, Restoring, and Reconstructing Historic Buildings (1995), Weeks and Grimmer, and will not cause any substantial adverse change in the significance of the resource.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.