Campground and Day Use Area Revegetation Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Campground and Day Use Area Revegetation Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Revegetate portions of the Grover Hot Springs Campgrounds (Toiyabe and Quaking Aspen) and Day Use Area with native trees and shrubs. Planting and follow-up maintenance to extend over a five-year period. Project will provide erosion control, screening between campsites, improved wildlife habitat, and a future stand of overstory trees.
- Contact Information
Shaelyn Raab Strattan
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8791
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4, Section 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of minor alterations to the land and vegetation which will not involve the removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees. Project will provide erosion control and improved wildlife habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.