Restoration of a Gravel Borrow Pit on Washoe Meadows State Park
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Restoration of a Gravel Borrow Pit on Washoe Meadows State Park
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of hauling of dirt and filling of previously excavated borrow pit with compatible materials, and site improvements including road maintenance and revegetation to rehabilitate the 4 acre site located on the Washoe Meadows State Park property.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
P.O. Box 266
Tahoma, CA 96142
Phone : (530) 525-9535
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1; Section 15301 and other
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of the repair and maintenance of existing facilities (Class 1), minor alterations to land (Class 4), and actions by regulatory agencies for protection of natural resources (Class 7).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.