Parker Creek Diversion Structure Modification and Pine Creek Ditch Relocation Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley), Redding
- Document Title
- Parker Creek Diversion Structure Modification and Pine Creek Ditch Relocation Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project will modify the existing Parker Creek Diversion Structure and construct a fishway to restore fish passage and allow access to upstream spawning and rearing habitat. The project also includes relocation of the Pine Creek Ditch to allow the NWR to better manage wetlands for the benefit of migratory and nesting birds.
- Contact Information
James C. Pedri
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley),
415 Knollcrest Drive, Suite 100
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 224-4845
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 15304 (d)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will result in improvement of habitat for fish & wildlife resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.