Oak Mortality Disease Control Regulations and Program
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Department of Food and Agriculture (CDFA)
- Document Title
- Oak Mortality Disease Control Regulations and Program
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Department of Food and Agriculture is undertaking immediate action to isolate Oak Mortality Disease (OMD) to certain counties in which the disease has been detected. The immediate action includes adoption of an emergency regulation and may include such other activities necessary to assess and arrest the spread of OMD. The emergency regulation will prohibit the movement of hosts and carriers of OMD from infested areas to uninfested areas.
- Contact Information
Department of Food and Agriculture
1220 N Street, Room 43
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 654-1022
- Marin Monterey Napa San Mateo Santa Clara Santa Cruz
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Reasons for Exemption
- The activity undertaken pursuant to this Notice of Exemption is the adoption of an emergency regulation that will restrict and prohibit the movement of plants and other things which may transmit Oak Mortality Disease to areas where the Oak Mortality Disease is not known to exist.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.