City of Hayward, Hayward Oliver Owners Association, Alameda County Flood Control and Water District-Title Settlement Agreement
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- City of Hayward, Hayward Oliver Owners Association, Alameda County Flood Control and Water District-Title Settlement Agreement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the execution of the proposed title settlement agreement in a form substantially similar to that now on file in the offices of the State Lands Commission, including the findings to take effect upon recording of the agreement which will result in a termination of sovereign rights in the subject parcel.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1858
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- PRC 210811.11
- Reasons for Exemption
- This activity involves settlements of title and boundary problems.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.