Scorpion King/Universal Feature Film (00/01-CD-29)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Scorpion King/Universal Feature Film (00/01-CD-29)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of conducting a film shoot in three locations.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 220-5324
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4(e&f), Section 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. A resource ecologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to natural resources. Temporary use of land having negligible or no permanent effects on the environment (class4e) Surface will be restored (class4f).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.