Building 570 Laboratory Conversion
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- University of California, Santa Barbara
- Document Title
- Building 570 Laboratory Conversion
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project would involve the renovation of approximately 2,777 ASF in the 1200 wing of Building 570 for the College of Engineering. Work includes demolition of existing interior partitions and walls, HVAC ducting, piping, and flooring. Improvements include construction of a one-hour firewall separation, new walls, ceiling and floors, cabinets, lab benches with piping to sinks and electrical, installation of one fume hood, room exhaust fans, industrial water heater and chiller for dark room temperature control and general office/lab zones.
- Contact Information
University of California, Santa Barbara
Office of the Assistant Chancellor Budget and Planning
Santa Barbara, CA 93106-2030
Phone : (805) 893-5812
- Santa Barbara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.