Ramirez Creek Habitat Enhancement at Ramirez Canyon Park
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Santa Monica Mountains Conservancy (SMMC)
- Document Title
- Ramirez Creek Habitat Enhancement at Ramirez Canyon Park
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Santa Monica Mountains Conservancy will create approximately 0.16 acre of wetland habitat. A rock channel wall in Ramirez Creek will be removed. In addition, a tennis court in the adjacent upland will be removed and this area will be graded to no more than a 2:1 slope. Rip-rap will be placed at the entrance to the excavated tennis court to protect from erosion. Native plants will be installed in the graded area and artificial soil retention techniques will be employed until the native plants establish themselves well enough to prevent erosion and downstream deposition.
- Contact Information
Santa Monica Mountains Conservancy
5750 Ramirez Canyon
Malibu, CA 90265
Phone : 310-221-8900 ex. 105
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sections 15304, 15307 & 15308
- Reasons for Exemption
- Section 15304: Certain minor alterations of land, water or vegetation; Section 15307: Certain actions taken by regulatory agencies to maintain, restore, or enhance a natural resource; Section 15308: Certain actions taken by regulatory agencies to maintain, restore, or enhance the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.