Dyar Garage Tank Removal (00/01-CD-24)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Dyar Garage Tank Removal (00/01-CD-24)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of removal of a buried 55 gallon and any contaminated soil.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 220-5324
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1&30, Section 15301,15330
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. An archaeologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to cultural resources. There will be negligible or no expansion of existing use (class 1). Project will prevent, minimize, stabilize, mitigate, or eliminate the release of a hazardous waste or substance and consists of small or medium removal actions costing $1 million or less (class 30).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.