Placement of Courthouse Jail Cell (00/01-SD-06)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Placement of Courthouse Jail Cell (00/01-SD-06)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of placing an old iron crib jail cell behind the San Diego Courthouse. The jail cell is similar to the one that was in approximately the same location from 1860 to 1872. Additionally, non-historic tecate tile and an interpretive sign would be removed and a decomposed granite ADA path will be constructed to the jail cell.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 220-5324
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 3, Section 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. An archaeologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to cultural resources. Consists of construction of limited numbers of new, small facilities (Class 3).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.