Campground Entrance Alignment (00/01-SD-30)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Campground Entrance Alignment (00/01-SD-30)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of realignment of campground entrance road and associated improvements at South Carlsbad State Beach. Work will include removal of asphalt berms, grass, and ornamental plants and will create some new paved roadway. Landscaping with ornamental plants will be placed along the perimeter.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 220-5324
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.