Victoria P. Nichols-Recreational Pier Lease
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Victoria P. Nichols-Recreational Pier Lease
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize continued use and maintenance of an existing 362 foot by 3 foot pier, a 4 foot by 9 foot storage shed, a 15 foot by 3 foot walkway, an 18 foot by 20 foot landing pad, a ramp and a 16 foot floating boat dock.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-2072
- Petaluma River
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sections 15061 & 2905(a)(2),
- Reasons for Exemption
- Title 14, 2 Cal. The continued use of these facilities will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.