Bruce W. Olson and Molly J. Olson - General Lease - Recreational Use
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Bruce W. Olson and Molly J. Olson - General Lease - Recreational Use
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize continued use and maintenance of an exisiting pier and retention of two existing mooring buoys.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1869
- Other Location Info
- Lake Tahoe, near Cedar Flat, Placer County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Cls. 1; Sec. 15061, 2905(a)(2)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The continued use of these facilities will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.