Arizona State Land Department-Memorandum of Agreement Between the California State Lands Commission and the Arizona State Land Department
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Arizona State Land Department-Memorandum of Agreement Between the California State Lands Commission and the Arizona State Land Department
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the execution of the memorandum of agreement between the Arizona State Land Department and the California State Lands Commission in regard to boundary studies along the Colorado River.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1861
- Other Location Info
- Sovereign lands along the Colorado River.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 15061 (b)(3), Title 14
- Reasons for Exemption
- There is no possibility that this activity may have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.