Eric C. Scneder and Jacalyn Scneder - Termination of Recreational Pier Lease and Issuance of a New General Lease Recreational Use
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Eric C. Scneder and Jacalyn Scneder - Termination of Recreational Pier Lease and Issuance of a New General Lease Recreational Use
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize continued use and maintenance of an existing 23-foot by 51-foot covered floating dock with a 3-foot-wide ramp, and placement of two speed limit buoys.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1822
- Other Location Info
- Sacramento River, near Walnut Grove, Sacramento County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1&3; Sec. 15061, 2905(a)(c
- Reasons for Exemption
- The continued use of these facilities will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.