Aliso Bridges and Road Restoration (00/01-IE-22)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Aliso Bridges and Road Restoration (00/01-IE-22)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of replacing two arizona crossings with bridges, restoring a portion of the road to the original topography and replanting with native vegitation.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 220-5324
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 274d, Section 15302,15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. An archaeologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to cultural resources. A resource ecologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to natural resources. New facility will be located on the same site as the facility replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced (class 2). Project will result in the improvement of habitat for fish and wildlife resources (class 4d).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.