ER-00-2 & UP-00-7
8 Documents in Project
San Joaquin County
ER-00-2 & UP-00-7
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Land Use: 1 commercial landfill, 1 municipal landfill, agriculture. Zoning: AG-40. General Plan: General Agriculture, Open Space/Resource Conservation.
This is a Use Permit and an Environmental Impact Report for the Consolidated Forward Landfill Project. Forward, Inc. is proposing to combine the existing Forward and Austin Road Landfills into one landfill. This proposal to combine and expand the landfills is the CEQA project analyzed in the EIR. This proposal would involve the following substantial modifications to current landfill characteristics and procedures:
* Placement of reuse fill in the existing 7.5 acre wedge between existing landfills and increase in permitted height of existing Austin Road Landfill;
* Allowing lower base grades in future Waste Management Units;
* Conversion of the Austin Road portion of the facility from a Class III to a Class II landfill;
* Expanded hours of operation.
San Joaquin County Community Development Dept.
Austin Road and Arch Road
S. Fork, Little John's Creek
Notice of Determination
San Joaquin County Planning Commission
Approving Agency Role
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.