Contra Costa Sanitary Landfill Closure: East Parcel Facilities
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Zoning: R-10 (medium density residential)
General Plan designation: Open Space.
The East Parcel site is approximately 24 acres in size, and will contain a buttress and an approximately 200 feet wide by 300 feet long storm water detention basin with emergency spillway. These features and associated earthwork activities are necessary for the final closure of the adjacent Contra Costa Landfill.
Contra Costa Canal, San Joaquin River, Contra Loma Reservoir, Antioch Municipal Reservoir
Notice of Determination
City of Antioch
Approving Agency Role
Final Environmental Document Available at
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.