Amendment No. 5 (the "Amendment") to the Redevelopment Plan for the Hanford Community Redevelopment Project
NEG - Negative Declaration
The Amendment will amend the Original Plan for the Project as follows:
1. Raises the current annual amount of tax increment allocated to the Agency from the territory previously added (the "Added Area") to the Hanford Community Redevelopment Project Area by Amendment No. 3 to the Original Plan, from $1,000,000 to $6,000,000, and the cumulative amount of tax increment which can be collected by the Agency from within the Added Area from $45,000,000 to $100,000,000;
2) Extends the time limit on the establishment of loans, advances, or indebtedness to finance in whole or in part, the Project from January 1, 2004 to January 1, 2014;
3) Reinstates the Agency's authority to exercise eminent domain proceedings to acquire properties on which no persons reside within the Project Area for twelve years;
4) Raises the current limit on the amount of bonded indebtedness that can be outstanding at any one time from the allocation of taxes to the Added Area, from $7,000,000 to $40,000,000.
5) Makes clarifications and modifications to the Original Plan including those as may be appropriate or necessary to ensure conformance with current redevelopment law.
Aesthetics, Agriculture and Forestry Resources, Air Quality, Cultural Resources, Cumulative Effects, Drainage/Absorption, Economics/Jobs, Flood Plain/Flooding, Geology/Soils, Growth Inducement, Hazards & Hazardous Materials, Hydrology/Water Quality, Land Use/Planning, Mineral Resources, Noise, Population/Housing, Public Services, Recreation, Schools/Universities, Septic System, Sewer Capacity, Solid Waste, Transportation, Vegetation, Wetland/Riparian, Wildlife
California Department of Conservation (DOC), California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Central Region 4 (CDFW), California Department of Health Care Services (DHCS), California Department of Parks and Recreation, California Highway Patrol, California Native American Heritage Commission (NAHC), California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC), California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Valley Fresno Region 5 (RWQCB), California State Lands Commission (SLC), Central Valley Flood Protection Board, Office of Historic Preservation, Resources Agency, State Water Resources Control Board, Divison of Financial Assistance, California Department of Transportation, District 6 (DOT)
Reviewing Agency Comments
California Department of Transportation, District 6 (DOT)
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.