Ski Resort/Open Space (O); Forestry, 160 acre minimum/Open Space.
Issuance of Timberland Conversion Permit exempting three acres of timberland from Forest Practice Act tree planting requirements resulting in the construction of a replacement chair lift at the Sugar Bowl Ski Resort.
California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
Approving Agency Role
Final Environmental Document Available at
Placer County Planning Department
11414 B Avenue
Auburn, Ca 95603
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.