NOTE: Document incorrectly called Notice of Proposed Decision on letter dated 12/30/2002.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- United States Department of the Interior, Indian Affairs
- Document Title
- NOTE: Document incorrectly called Notice of Proposed Decision on letter dated 12/30/2002.
- Document Type
- BIA - Tribal Notice of Decision
- Present Land Use
- Public Use
- Document Description
- The principal immediate use of land will not change and will continue to be used for expansion of governmental facilities and services, fire protection, aid to economic development, Indian housing and preservation of history and community.
- Contact Information
Bureau of Indian Affairs
Southern California Agency 2038 Iowa Avenue, Suite 101
Riverside, CA 92507-2471
Phone : (909) 276-6624 ext. 227
- San Diego
- Parcel #
- 597-060-04, 597-060-05, 597-042-13
Notice of Completion
- Review Period Start
- Review Period End
- Local Action
- Notice of Land Acquisition
- Reviewing Agencies
- Cal Fire California Department of Conservation (DOC) California Department of Fish and Wildlife, South Coast Region 5 (CDFW) California Department of Justice, Attorney General's Office California Department of Parks and Recreation California Department of Transportation, District 11 (DOT) California Highway Patrol California Native American Heritage Commission (NAHC) California Regional Water Quality Control Board, San Diego Region 9 (RWQCB) California State Lands Commission (SLC) Caltrans, Division of Aeronautics Resources Agency Delta Protection Commission Other Agency(ies)
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.