McCloud Community Services District-Sewer System Improvement Project-State Revolving Loan No C-06-4053-110.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- McCloud Community Services District
- Document Title
- McCloud Community Services District-Sewer System Improvement Project-State Revolving Loan No C-06-4053-110.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Present Land Use
- Various land uses, including residential, commercial, industrial and public.
- Document Description
- The proposed project includes construction of 55,000 linear feet of replacement gravity sewer main, rehabilitation of approximately 6,000 linear feet of gravity sewer main, construction of new manholes, and new service laterals.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Division of Clean Water Programs 1001 I Street, 16th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 341-5691
- Cross Streets
- State Highway 89
- State Highways
- Squaw Valley Creek
- Other Location Info
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.