Issuance of SAA # 00-0232, Dunn Creek and Unnamed Tributaries, Humboldt County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of SAA # 00-0232, Dunn Creek and Unnamed Tributaries, Humboldt County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Proposed repair of existing County road culverts on the Mattole Road near Panther Gap.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Game, Region 1
601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2365
- Other Location Info
- Sections 3, 11, 10; Township 1, 2 South; Range 1 East and 3 West.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project is to repair six highway culverts for Dunn Creek and unnamed tributaries located along Mattole Road, County of Humboldt. Project will have no significant effects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.