4 Documents in Project
City of Hillsborough
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Stable, Single family homes; RD (in Hillsborough) RE/S-10 (in San Mateo County)
The project is a proposed subdivision, into 14 residential lots, in the town of Hillsborough, County of San Mateo. The California Department of Fish and Game is executing a Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement Number R3-2001-0658 pursuant to Section 1603 of the Fish and Game Code to the project operator, Kevin White / Stonebridge Partners, LLC.
Californa Department of Fish and Game
Clydesdale and Yew
Unnamed Creek Tributary
Notice of Determination
California Department of Fish and Game
Approving Agency Role
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.